Sunday, June 23, 2013

Last Song Syndrome... For R.E.A.L!!!

Share it Please
I've fallen for it so deeply that I find it too hard to stop listening to it. 

I even rattled up my officemate just to know the title of the song.

I don't know, but...
There's really "something" about the song that makes me feel so in love and inspired. 
After hearing it over and over again, I feel as though my own Hunter Hayes will suddenly show himself right in front of me and he'll serenade with this oh-so-sweet-and-lovely song.

Then, the sulking game continues...

I began reminding myself that it's just a pigment of my imagination but then again, I remember something at the back of my mind.

"Surely, there isn't a perfect guy but you will be surprised that one day you will find someone that will be perfect for you."

As the song keeps on playing on my mind, I started thinking cheesy stuff in my mind. 

I don't know but this song is just giving the butterflies effect in my stomach. 

I don't know *sighs* I just love how the singer and the song itself conveys too much emotion in it.

Hahahahahaha. I guess, that's just too much of my Hunter Hayes hangover, isn't? 

Well, I'll let you guys hear it out yourself and share some thoughts about it too.
 And oh! I even shared the lyrics, I don't know, it's just too sweet to be ignored. hahahahahahaha

Anyway, hope you guys enjoy the LSS moment I've got in this song. ;)





"Wanted"


You know I'd fall apart without you
I don't know how you do what you do
'Cause everything that don't make sense about me
Makes sense when I'm with you


Like everything that's green, girl, I need you
But it's more than one and one makes two
Put aside the math and the logic of it
You gotta know you're wanted too



'Cause I wanna wrap you up
Wanna kiss your lips
I wanna make you feel wanted
And I wanna call you mine
Wanna hold your hand forever
And never let you forget it
Yeah, I, I wanna make you feel wanted



Anyone can tell you you're pretty, yeah
And you get that all the time, I know you do
But your beauty's deeper than the make-up
And I wanna show you what I see tonight...



When I wrap you up
When I kiss your lips.
I wanna make you feel wanted
And I wanna call you mine
Wanna hold your hand forever
And never let you forget it
'Cause, baby, I, I wanna make you feel wanted



As good as you make me feel
I wanna make you feel better
Better than your fairy tales
Better than your best dreams
You're more than everything I need
You're all I ever wanted
All I ever wanted



And I just wanna wrap you up
Wanna kiss your lips
I wanna make you feel wanted
And I wanna call you mine
Wanna hold your hand forever
And never let you forget it
Yeah, I wanna make you feel wanted
Baby, I wanna make you feel wanted



You'll always be wanted

-allystuffandetc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Ally D
An ordinary girl living in an extraordinarily crazy world. A Peacemaker. A Love Advocate. An Art Lover And Generally UNCLASSIFIABLE
View my complete profile