Sunday, July 21, 2013

I've got another (V)logggg!!!

Share it Please
Heya!!

I've decided to finally put up another blog account in wordpress.

I don't know, I'm just kinda intrigued by this blogging site.

But, but, but,

this does not mean that i'll totally abandon my blogger acct...

I just want to create something new and try it out myself...
Besides, I believe that managing two blogs at a time will pretty much give me the pressure of posting more often to my (V)loggggs.

Anyway, hope I could also see you there!!!

And happy reading pals, please feel free to leave comments, and etc so I, myself would know about how are you feeling about it...

Thanks and thank you. hahahahahah

-allystuffandetc


2 comments:

  1. Your blog is really cute :)
    xox

    cloudychase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks yours too. And I'm following you. =)

      Delete

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Ally D
An ordinary girl living in an extraordinarily crazy world. A Peacemaker. A Love Advocate. An Art Lover And Generally UNCLASSIFIABLE
View my complete profile