Thursday, June 12, 2014

Para Kay "E"

Share it Please
I remember seeing his band's music video entitled, "Ang Huling El Bimbo," when I was like Grade 4 or Grade 3. I thought it was kinda creepy back then, you know all those a girl who came back from the dead with a back drop of gloomy and dim weather. And their looks aren't too fashionable wayback then. But, regardless of how creepy their music video is, and how horrible are their sense of fashion if you just listen to the sound they are making and playing somehow, it will make you realize that they are actually a good or okay erase that, a great band [okay, I'm kidding on this last part but later on, the Philippine Music Scene will regard them as one of the most influential and best bands this whole island produced.]

So yeah, that's our first official yet coincidental meeting. Never did I realize that I will fall deeply hard for him, his music and his works. It is not later when I was in high school that I befittingly began my obsession. This was also the time where I started collecting all their Eheads album. I would skip lunch and not eat snacks just so I could save it up to buy all 12 or something album "he" have. Unfortunately, at this point and time, they decided to go on their own ways. Yes, they disbanded and join in or if not, form a new band, each one of them.

Anyway, before we go through his band's break-up let me just introduce, like seriously introduce him, who captured my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Ally D
An ordinary girl living in an extraordinarily crazy world. A Peacemaker. A Love Advocate. An Art Lover And Generally UNCLASSIFIABLE
View my complete profile