Sunday, February 02, 2014

Frustrations...

Share it Please
Chance
I gave you that.

Change
that's what I expect you to do

Being too Judgmental
that's what I hated about you the most

Direct to the point and real
that's what you always tell me how you are.

Exactly, never in your life you became pretentious and blind of whatever other people around you showed you. But is it?

Aren't you being too confident of yourself too?
Do you ever consider that maybe just maybe they are hurt because of you too?

Did the thought of consideration towards what other people especially those you didn't know will feel, ever passed your mind?

I guess, you tend to think that the world should revolve accordingly to the way you see and manipulate things around you...

Disappointment
is what I'm exactly feeling at the moment.

Hopelessness for you
cause it seems like you'll never have the chance to change yourself
as someone who is being too judgmental and manipulative.

Care
is what I have for you but I guess
you'll never see it as me being concerned with you...

I just hope, really hope that you realize everything else before its too late for you...


-allystuffandetc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Ally D
An ordinary girl living in an extraordinarily crazy world. A Peacemaker. A Love Advocate. An Art Lover And Generally UNCLASSIFIABLE
View my complete profile