Saturday, January 05, 2013

On and off... (then click) not again..

Share it Please
For these past few days or rather weeks, I've never been actively participating or rather involving myself with the feud of thoughts that has been happening long, long time in my mind. Perhaps, it is because I'm getting old? (whaaaaaat?) Definitely not the reason, well, I guess, it's just because I'm losing my own train of thought. The only time I could join in, to the battle, is when my mind is totally under the private and isolated place, where? better not tell it here.


Setting the curiosity over what I said aside, let me tell you what has been baffling in my mind. First, is the ceasing and continuous flow of ideas in my head, one time I want to make something out of this topic but then, I just can't seem to move forward because it seems like the add-ons are just endless. The only thing I could possibly get from it are the puzzle-like pieces of possible images or story of it. Yes, of course, I certainly enjoy the seem-to-be-eternal gush of concepts and ideas but this is also the very reason why I can't seem to start anything, as much as I want to.

Secondly, the mood swings or thought-setter seems to can't put everything else properly and correctly. Just when I'm really in it and ready to make my work done, that's also the very same time they will undergo maintenance and will leave me hanging for hours and hours and hours of thinking how it should be. Really not meant to be huh?!?

Lastly, both of the factors are present but technically? It's not available. Woah, what kind of luck do I have? Well, good thing for me, I never let those things from barricading my will to produce something. I still think that the old or let me say "ancient" stuff are still working for me. The what? Pen and paper or I mean notebook. I always have those, just in case inspiration knocks in. Better be prepared than not, right?

Bottomline, as long as you want things to go on your way never let anything or anyone stop you from doing what will put that perfect curve in your face and will feed the contentment in the back of your mind. Yes, just like what I'm doing. As you can see, the chronology or the ideas are not really in sync but because I just want to not forget how it feels like to blog, I really worked up for this post. So, I hope you also do the same thing. Anyway, I'll be back soon and promising you to present a more sensible one. Don't worry cause I can feel my thought setter will cooperate with me this time.

And oh, by the way, thanks for stopping by. I shall see you again. *winks and hugs*




allystuffandetc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Ally D
An ordinary girl living in an extraordinarily crazy world. A Peacemaker. A Love Advocate. An Art Lover And Generally UNCLASSIFIABLE
View my complete profile