Saturday, December 01, 2012

Just an update about how things are going on with me...

Share it Please

And so I began opening my blog once again...
Guess what? the first thing that came off to my mind is what to write.
I guess I really miss writing something for my blog.

Well, let me just update you with what's happening to my life at this very moment I think that's the best way to start off this post since I haven't been here for oh gosh almost three weeks now? [Please put a shocked emoticon here]. Okay so let me begin.

Firstly, I've got a new job now!!! After searching for a month and a half yes guys, I made it! Yipeeee [Come on everyone let me hear that deafening applause of yours] and yes, I'm enjoying the work I've got right now and I'm quite contended with how things is going with my work. I hope everything will continue just the way it is cause I'm really getting along with them. So that's my first.

Next is I've made new friends at work!!! Yehey! [Applause once again...] and yes I'm loving it too. I always think that meeting new people and making friends with them is the most awesome perks of being new into something... And I think it is also important to be in good terms with the people you are working with to be able to work easily and smoothly. I just don't know but it feels really good when I'm meeting someone and later on be friend with them. It's like magic you were once no one to each other then poof! you were already friends. I just find it amazing.

Lastly, I'm feeling so lucky and I'm really really happy about it. I've got a very supportive friends, my mom just told me I'm the most malambing daughter she got, my dad told me he really misses me whenever I go to work, my sister told me that it's okay for her to do extra work if it will help me and my officemates are just amazing. Seems like everything is perfect and in place I just want to show you that if you just stop and try seeing things differently each and everything is really okay the way it is now. The keyword here is APPRECIATION. Having that in your life makes everything and every moment a lucky one.

So that's it people... Later, I'll be posting some poetry because I really think I'm not good at posting biographical-like stuff. Need more practice I guess??? Hahahaha. See you al!!





allystuffandetc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Ally D
An ordinary girl living in an extraordinarily crazy world. A Peacemaker. A Love Advocate. An Art Lover And Generally UNCLASSIFIABLE
View my complete profile