Friday, October 19, 2012

You know what?

Share it Please
I've been into reading and visiting my friends' blog these past few days now, I don't know but this addiction just suddenly came up to me. Tsunami-like wave hails me from where I'm standing until I realized I'm dancing with the waves as it curls up into the horizon.

I'm not drowning.

I'm not scared.

Just a little bit confused or perhaps the rightest term for that is, "STARTLED"

It's like I've been smitten by a very strong spell that neither I nor the strongest wizard couldn't escape.

But then, as I:m trying to analyze things on my mind, those distorted and blurry puzzle pieces left hanging on my memory, one by one, is suddenly forming into something more familiar to me. Yes, I guess, that reflects my anxiety as of the moment. I'm so cracked up and lost for a very long time now. That maybe the reason why I have this inner uneasiness in myself.

I have been walking in the dark for centuries now, I guess, hoping I would at last find that one thing I've been longing to see. 

Ha! Maybe you're asking me what am I looking for, right? That's where my dilemma begins. I'm searching and searching and searching but apparently, I don't know what is it I'm finding. Funny, right? Sounds very ridiculous I know.

And so,

I search 

and search

and search 

and search...

Until I finally figured out what is it I've been really wanting to see. 

Thanks to a dear friend's post it makes things clearer on my mind. Those stuffy and clouded thoughts in me disappeared with just a snap. Yes, that's right everything seems to get back into what it supposed to be. 

Imagine? I just need to have a pat on my back to make all the confusion stops. Thanks to her things became so crystal clear to me once again.

Without too much ado let me quote what she said that made me back to myself again and here it is....

"I know that I am still a journalist by heart. Because I will never forget to WRITE."

and just to add something on that quote, "I know in myself I will always write no matter what happens because I will always love writing."

Thanks hon! I love you!!! ;) 

-allystuffandetc 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Ally D
An ordinary girl living in an extraordinarily crazy world. A Peacemaker. A Love Advocate. An Art Lover And Generally UNCLASSIFIABLE
View my complete profile