Friday, October 26, 2012

For a "change"

Share it Please
This is all about shifting.
From classic to modern
From old to new
From black to white
From long to undeniably short.

I actually really have plans on cutting my hair short it's only now I've got the chance to really push it through and do it, at last.I'm really just thankful to my hon and mysweetie who are the ones who suggested this so sudden plan of mine but that's the good thing. They urged me to make up my mind to have a haircut. 

Well, I honestly liked it and it lessen my shampoo and conditioner usage so I guess it really is a good idea to cut it this short. =)))))))))).

Hopefully this new style I've got here will bring me more positive vibes and good luck. I'm really wishing it does. hahahahahahaha.

Anyway, changes do brings a lot of new things and views to a person it'll just depend on how you're going to think of it is it a bad thing or a good one, well, as for me changes always brings you good lessons it may hurt you but what's the real thing is at least you learn from it, right?

Okay now that's too much blabbering about a simple haircut, guess, I have to also cut it here [laughs]. I just want to show you my new oh-do hairdooo! hahahahahha


So here's how my hair looks like now......

I apologize for the poor quality.. =P

and here's how it "used to be..." hahahahahahaha

sorry for the eye luggages there. =P






-allystuffandetc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Ally D
An ordinary girl living in an extraordinarily crazy world. A Peacemaker. A Love Advocate. An Art Lover And Generally UNCLASSIFIABLE
View my complete profile