Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Tormented by this "unwanted WORK"

Share it Please
I have been enduring this kind of feeling for months now....
I don't know but it just feels like it has been enslaving and suppressing me, on as to what I really wanted to do.
Since I started this so-called, "WORK" I feel as though it keeps my distance to the things
I really wanted to do...

Say for example,

I love books. And I always reserve and take time to read no matter how busy I am or how many works should be done or how hectic my schedule is. God knows that I'll never miss reading my oh so-beloved books every single day... but right now, *shrugs* I don't think I'm still me. Just even a glance or glimpse I cannot do that!!! How come? What happened??? 


Another thing is my time and my passion for writing and poetry. I don't quite comprehend but since I started with what I call as work I've got no time for them anymore. I'm not saying that working and doing what you love at the same time is quite impossible to happen my point is, this, this work I have right now it's kinda pulling me away from what I really wanted and enjoyed doing. I mean work shouldn't interfere with my personal or my old tweedee toodle habits but the thing with me is, it DOES! And I feel as though I'm so RESTRICTED to do whatever I love. No books. No blogs. No papers. Most of all, NO LIFE! Come to think of it is that even normal? *sighs*


Yeah! I'm happy I have work and all. But isn't while you're working you should also enjoy what you're doing? well, too bad for me cause it's not like that. I feel as though right now, I'm in a "forced labor" and that the only motivation I have right now is the money or the salary I'll be getting... And I know and I'm absolutely sure that it shouldn't be like that.


It may sound cliche to some people but I think in everything you do you must always be inspired and be pushed to do more and work more but unfortunately that's not the case for me... Cause I do really really miss myself, my life, my passion and everything that follows.


I do really want those or everything I have before be  back...


I want them so badly!!! I really do.


Hopefully, I could be with them the soonest time possible...


E.N.D.





-allystuffandetc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Ally D
An ordinary girl living in an extraordinarily crazy world. A Peacemaker. A Love Advocate. An Art Lover And Generally UNCLASSIFIABLE
View my complete profile