Sunday, June 03, 2012

The 10 Day TV Challenge: Day 3

Share it Please

Day 3: Three Families [that I love]


#1 The Salvatore brothers from "The Vampire Diaries"


Who wouldn't love the Salvatore brothers? Stefan and Damon Salvatore were the main cast in the CW TV series entitled, The Vampire Diaries. With their looks, charisma and oozing hotness who can ever refuse to not like them? There's no one of course. But if I were to choose who between them I'm gonna pick? I would choose Damon, and it'll always be Damon! XD, because his bad boy image is just so so so irresistible. Though Stefan is your typical nice, gentleman guy Damon's braggart and rebel-like personality swoons every woman in the Mystic Falls even his brother's girl, Elena, had been [somewhat] captivated by him. What will happen to this love rumble and triangular relationship they have? well, we should all find out on the airing of Season 4 this year also. <3<3<3

Presenting, Stefan and Damon Salvatore

Take your pick.. =">



#2 The Spencer family with Gus Guster from the TV series "PSYCH"


This is a semi-investigative and comedy series by USA Network. Shawn Spencer uses his ESP in solving crime cases together with his best guy buddy Gus Guster. The two of them forming the quirkiest and the most humorous tandem in town. Without even noticing how perfectly matched they are, the two compliment whatever the other one does that makes them funny and the whole program entertaining.

I think they will be airing another season but I'm not sure when but you guys should check them out.. :-bd ;)

Henry Spencer [Shawn's dad] with Shawn and Gus, Psych's main casts

Here's the most epic and comical duo with again Shawn's dad.. =))))))


#3 Snow White's Family in the TV series "Once Upon A Time"


It's a TV series by ABC in which it narrates the fairy tale story using the other views and connecting it to other tales but the series focuses to Snow White's world and how the story book's world got affected by the Evil Queens's spell, in which she promises that the characters will never have a happy ending again [which is a big BOHOOO!] but... not until Snow White and Prince Charming's daughter, Emma, comes in. It is said that their child would be the one who's going to break the curse. Will Emma be able to break the spell? Well, I guess, we should all find out by watching the series.

I love how ABC present the different children tales without even ruining the content and plot of it. I admire how they do that. And also the unknowingly close relationship between Snow White [which in the modern world is Mary Margaret Blanchard], Prince Charming [David Nolan in the present time] and Emma Swan , in which the truth is they are all family. That's one reason why I love watching the series, well, except to Henry's adorable-ness of course... So I think you should check it out. =D.


Snow White, Prince Charming and Emma Swan [their family pic, I guess? =))]

The whole cast of the TV series Once Upon A Time


>>>>So that's it! My top 3 favey TV series family. I hope you all enjoy it!! Let's see each other again for my Day 4 challenge. =D. Thanks!!!!

-allystuffandetc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Ally D
An ordinary girl living in an extraordinarily crazy world. A Peacemaker. A Love Advocate. An Art Lover And Generally UNCLASSIFIABLE
View my complete profile