Thursday, May 31, 2012

FRIEND vs BESTFRIEND

Share it Please
I saw this on Facebook and have this urge to let you guys see this....
I kinda can relate to it that is why... 

And it made me realize why I love my "BFF"  that much without 
too much explanation.
especially on the 2nd, 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th statement...

Friend: calls your parents by mr. and mrs. 

Best friend: calls your parents by their first names. 

Friend: has never seen you cry 
Best friend: has always had the best shoulder to cry on 

Friend: never asks for anything to eat or drink 
Best friend: opens the fridge and makes herself at home 

Friend: asks you to write down your number. 
Best friend: they ask you for their number 
(cuz they can't remember it!) 

Friend: borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back. 
Best friend: has a closet full of your stuff 

Friend: only knows a few things about you 
Best friend: could write a biography on your life story 

Friend: will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing 
Best friend: will always go with you 



>>>>>>>>>Shout out to my one and only true patient BESTFRIEND... :"><<<<<<<<<<<<
who never leaves me nor abandon me whenever I make stupid issues between us.. =)))))))))))

She sure is one true patience bff... <3


I LOVE YOU to the coooooore 
mibfffefealagaaaaaaads!!! :* >:D<


*I know you know what I mean. Whatever or no matter what happens I'll always stay by your side. We're going to rock this world.*


-allystuffandetc



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Ally D
An ordinary girl living in an extraordinarily crazy world. A Peacemaker. A Love Advocate. An Art Lover And Generally UNCLASSIFIABLE
View my complete profile