Thursday, May 31, 2012

The 10 Day TV Challenge

Share it Please

DAY 1: Quote


Elena: Why don't you let people see the good in you?
Damon: Because when people see good, they expect good. And i don't wanna have to live up to anyone else's expectations...

the scene where I got the quote... <3


>It's from Vampire Diaries series Season 3 episode 19 wherein Elena found out that Damon saved Rose and there is goodness hiding inside him. I have been inlove with DElena couple since season 1. Just sharing. 

So, that's it for may Day 1 tomorrow again. wait for my Day 2 Challenge... :) See youuuuu!!!!!! :* 

-allystuffandetc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Ally D
An ordinary girl living in an extraordinarily crazy world. A Peacemaker. A Love Advocate. An Art Lover And Generally UNCLASSIFIABLE
View my complete profile